[ANNOUNCE] xf86-video-intel 2.2.0.90

Rémi Cardona remi at gentoo.org
Fri Feb 8 06:46:07 PST 2008

Jesse Barnes a écrit :
> Here's the first of what I hope will be very few 2.2.1 pre-releases.  We've
> fixed lots of bugs since 2.2.0, including some nasty regressions.  Please give
> it a try, especially if you have open bugs, since several are in need of
> re-verification with the latest bits.

I've put it in Gentoo unstable and so far, no new regressions. Since the
snapshots I had provided a few weeks ago had solved a few bugs, it's
looking good so far.

On a somewhat related note, could you tag the commit which you used to
make the 2.2.0.90 release? I know it's trivial to find it back, but it
makes tracking newer patches much easier.

Thanks,

Rémi

--
Rémi Cardona