help on verifying one bug on 945GM (bug #14300)

Hong Liu hong.liu at intel.com
Fri Feb 1 19:46:49 PST 2008

Hi, all

We are finding one issue on Intel 945GM platform (see bug #14300).

When dual-headed with an external VGA monitor, we have problem when
displaying higher resolutions (1280x1024 at 75Hz, 1600x1200, 1920x1200...).
The monitor displays nothing but mess, we can only feel something is
moving when we drag a window.

Currently this problem only occurs on our Thinkpad R60e. We've tested
other 945GM platforms we have, no problem till now.

So we are not sure whether it is only a problem with our R60e machine or
it occurs on other 945GM platforms?

If you have encountered this problem before, please enter your comments
in bug 14300 to help verify the existence of this bug.

Thanks for your help!

Hong