Preferred (gentoo) Intel Stack?

Bogdan Burlacu froz3nshade at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 16:51:20 PST 2008

Hi Matt

I'm using gentoo ~amd64 with gentoo-sources-2.6.27-r7, mesa-7.2,
libdrm-2.4.1, xf86-video-intel. Not using the x11 overlay because I've
had problems in the past with latest versions.

2d performance is good and I can play with fullscreen all I want.
3d.. well, I'm eagerly waiting for the 2.6.28 gentoo-sources and then
see. I have an x4500MHD (gm45) IGP.