Problems with latest GIT head xorg and Intel 945GM

Vedran Rodic vrodic at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 09:37:43 PST 2008

Hello,

I've built the latest master branches mesa, xserver, xf86-video-intel
and the dependencies using the jhbuild tool.

Also, I've tried building drm modules from the modesetting-gem branch,
but i915 module is not compiling there, make is not building it. So
I've tested with the latest 2.6.28-rc9 git, using the drm modules form
this kernel. Should I use another

X server fails starting up, sometimes crashing the machine with a
blank screen. I've used an empty xorg.conf file, but the behavior is
the same when using a working (in Debian sid X server) configuration.

Log is attached.

Vedran