[patch] glx//Makefile.am

Pat Kane pekane52 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 16:31:14 PST 2008

Brian,

Thanks for the quick reply, the glx build failure has been a constant problem
for me in all my build environments.

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 6:17 PM, Brian Paul
<brian.paul at tungstengraphics.com> wrote:
> I had asked Dan Nicholson about this myself recently.  With the latest
> changes in Xorg git, the --with-mesa-source option is no longer used.
> Instead, pkg-config is used to determine where to find the Mesa headers.
>  This means you should install Mesa before building the X server.

In my cross-development environment I can not install Mesa
in the standard system location, so I hope Mesa will allow me to install
it into my non-standard build tree.

Pat
---