Semi -transparent windows

Alexei Babich a.babich at rez.ru
Thu Dec 4 20:47:33 PST 2008

Hello.

Thank you. I am now going to try to do so, as you advised. I also read again the document, which recommended Yong Sun (http://ktown.kde.org/~fredrik/composite_howto.html), and I became more obvious as to make required.

> (typically  nvidia) graphics hardware.
I have only ARM at 400MHz with framebuffer, without FPU ang GPU.
Also, I have no window manager. My problem is that I need to understand the ways to implement such things.

--
Regards,
Alexei Babich, circuit engineer, OOO NPP "Rezonans", Chelyabinsk, Russia
Jabber ID: impatt at jabber.ru