xserver: Branch 'master' - 3 commits

Paulo César Pereira de Andrade pcpa at mandriva.com.br
Wed Dec 3 21:36:39 PST 2008

  Hi,

> You appear to have taken my patch and s/fprintf(stderr, /perror(/.
> Generally in a situation like this one would leave original authorship
> intact (even my comments were preserved!).

  Don't know why I changed that :-) It opens space for bikeshedding
on something that should never happen (cvt failing to allocate memory).

  Anyway, I did not want to mean disrespectful or plagiarize your work.
The patch is trivial, would not apply cleanly due to other changes, and
you forgot to update configure.ac.

Paulo