Keysyms: HomePage vs WWW

Sergey Udaltsov sergey.udaltsov at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 04:32:25 PST 2008

Here I published the keycodes used for WWW and HomePage (and
VendorHome, just in case):

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pCdLapzoHyYYFYQ5pKV3-QA

Another suspect keycode: <I02>. May be, we just should state that I32
would be for HomePage, I02 would be for WWW?...

Of course, this is only for kbd driver (which is nearly deprecated
these days, isn't it?;)

Sergey