configuration of MPX

Wayne shhuango at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 22 01:52:20 PDT 2008

> 1.5 doesn't include MPX, you need the version from git.> you need the git version of xinput too.> I've finally upgraded my xserver from git, 1.5.99.1.
Now, after I entered X-window, I only three console
because I didn't setup the xinitrc.
However, I wanted to test if I could enable MPX first.

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/xorg/2008-May/035641.html
After typing xinput, it showed the usage of xinput.
And I typed xinput list, it showed
xinput: symbol lookup error: xinput: undefined symbol: XQueryInputVersion
Whatever the parameters I gave, it showed the same error.
I recompiled xinput, but the problems still exits.
How can I solve it???

Thanks...
Wayne