[ANNOUNCE] predictable pointer acceleration

Tiago Vignatti vignatti at c3sl.ufpr.br
Thu Aug 14 15:48:54 PDT 2008

Simon Thum escreveu:
> Daniel Stone wrote:
>> Yeah, I've been meaning to add timestamp support at one point, since we
>> also need it to do sensible key repeating.
> Fine. How's the input thread doing btw?

Current I'm fighting with critical sections imposed by the threads.

Unfortunately seems that will be unpractical to put the event delivery
stream in a different thread/process as well. The main thread and the
processing event thread deal some much with X clients every time and
wouldn't be an advantage. We'd be spending a lot of time in the
management of the threads.

Anyway, I'm trying to keep the interesting updates about this work on my
blog (http://vignatti.wordpress.com) Or see planet.freekdestop.org

Thanks for asking. Cheers,

--
Tiago Vignatti
C3SL - Centro de Computação Científica e Software Livre