Problem in clone mode with two display card

Deepak Bhatia deepak.bhatia at nechclst.in
Wed Aug 13 02:08:11 PDT 2008

Hi Alan,

In case we replace the i810 below in the "Device" section by "intel".
Then none of the multimonitor modes work with ATI Card.

Kindly let us know why this is happening.

Section "Device"
	Identifier  "Card1"
	Driver      "i810"
	VendorName  "Intel Corporation"
	BoardName   "Integrated Graphics Controller"
	BusID       "PCI:0:2:0"
EndSection

Section "Device"
	Identifier  "Card0"