swrast dri driver loader tries to include drm.h ... breaks Xquarts build

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at freedesktop.org
Fri Aug 8 02:55:40 PDT 2008

Thanks George.  That pretty much took care of it... I use __APPLE__
for now in case anyone wants to debate what the proper symbol should
be for that...

I'm also having a bit of trouble getting mesa master's glx/x11 to
compile on OSX.  I committed some fixes just now, but I'm stuck here:

dri2.c:40:21: error: xf86drm.h: No such file or directory
In file included from dri2.c:41:
dri2.h:44: error: syntax error before ‘drm_magic_t’
dri2.c:156: error: syntax error before ‘drm_magic_t’
dri2.c: In function ‘DRI2AuthConnection’:
dri2.c:158: error: ‘dpy’ undeclared (first use in this function)
dri2.c:158: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
dri2.c:158: error: for each function it appears in.)
dri2.c:168: error: ‘screen’ undeclared (first use in this function)
dri2.c:169: error: ‘magic’ undeclared (first use in this function)

The file is #including "xf86drm.h" , so it looks like it's supposed to
be a local file... is it just sitting in someone's git repo
uncommitted?  Or am I missing something?  If it is part of libdrm,
then it should be included using <>... and we should also have some
protection in place.

--Jeremy