DRI Mailing Lists

Alan Swanson swanson at ukfsn.org
Sat Aug 2 03:42:30 PDT 2008

On Sat, 2008-08-02 at 00:36 -0700, vehemens wrote:
> Sorry to be sending this to the xorg list, but I have been trying for the last
> several months to re-subscribe to dri-devel and dri-patches, but have been
> unable to get any response.
>
> Is there someone here that could poke the list admins to find out why my
> requests are being dropped?

I'm one of the dri-devel admins (or rather spam filter).

So after filling out the subscription form at
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/dri-devel, do you get the
confirmation email? And do you then follow the instructions and confirm
that, yes, you'd like to subscribe?

If you don't get the confirmation email or do confirm but nothing
happens, that note these are SourceForge lists and we can't trace them
behind the scenes. You'd have to enquire of SourceForge.

--
Alan.

"One must never be purposelessnessnesslessness."