nv dual head

Tiago Vignatti vignatti at c3sl.ufpr.br
Mon Apr 28 11:49:30 PDT 2008

Hi Yan, how are you?

Yan Seiner escreveu:
> Could someone please let me know the status of the nv driver?  Does it
> support dual head?  and/or does nouveau?  And if nouveau is the way to go,
> how close is it to inclusion in the mainstream release?

It must be working with nv.

But it depends. Xorg mainstream still lacking support for multiple
cards. I'm trying to manage some time to work on it. OTHO, if your
problem is with multi-head/single-card then it's blame of someone else
(Aaron?).

Cheers,

--
Tiago Vignatti
C3SL - Centro de Computação Científica e Software Livre