Official PDF URLs for X Specs

Jeremy A. Kolb jkolb at brandeis.edu
Fri Apr 25 13:22:41 PDT 2008

(Top posting as that's how this thread is going. Sorry.)

You can always help with the documentation effort over at the XCB project.
One of our goals is to embed the protocol documentation in our XML so that
we can generate code/docs from the same place.  We haven't done too much
on this front yet but if you want to help out/feel strong about this
issue/etc...

Jeremy