Newbie Question

Schumi Imor schumiimor at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 21:32:09 PDT 2008

Dan, Thanks a lot. I fixed it... after 3 days of hitting my head on the
wall..... although the LCD is an open (no frame) industrial one, it had a
tiny "auto" adjustment button on the back that fixes things at 800x600 and
that is non-volatile...
Thanks for all the info... I learned a lot looking for solutions... although
it wasn't the right time! :)