Cant switch screen resolution
thomas.pantzer at chello.sk
Wed Apr 16 00:51:00 PDT 2008
is it a "known lack of fuctionality" ?
I can't use the hotkeys <Ctrl-Alt-KPplus> <Ctrl-Alt-KPminus>
to switch the screen resolution with intel-driver 2.1.1
and chipset G33.
- yes, the keys are properly defined with "XF86_Next_VMode"
and "XF86_Previous_VMode", I can verify this with xkeycaps
- yes, I have more than one modelines defined
- yes, there are more modes defined in the screen section
- Option "DontZoom" is set to False in xorg.conf
- also buttons "Next" and "Previous" in xvidtune doesn't
switch the screen resolution
Who can help me to solve the problem ?
More information about the xorg