XDC2008 map directions and extra info

Kyle McMartin kyle at freedesktop.org
Tue Apr 15 09:52:15 PDT 2008

Just a few last minute details about XDC2008. The event will be held at
1501 Salado Drive[1]. This is on the opposite side of the Ampitheater
parkway/Rengstorff Ave offramp from US-101 than the rest of the Google complex.
Please make a note of how to get there.

Breakfast, lunch, and an afternoon snack will be kindly provided by
Google, but you may make your own dinner plans. If you have any dietary
requirements besides vegetarian/vegan (specific allergies, etc.) and
will be attending, please get back to me ASAP so I can let Google know.
Breakfast will be provided around 9:30am at the location.

Thanks again to Tiffany Griffith from Google for all the help organizing
this event. Hopefully everyone has a good time.

regards, Kyle

1.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=1501+salado,+mountain+view&jsv=107&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=50.291089,80.15625&ie=UTF8&z=16