XServer for EP9307 ARM Board

Bhaskar abc.bhaskar at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 23:35:30 PDT 2008

Dear Team,

The frame buffer and XOrg for EP9307 board were provided by Cirrus
Logic.  When I move the window containing images, there is some
flickering.  Normal windows movement are fine.

Inorder to trace the issue, I introduced trace messages in XServer.
But these messages appear only at Linux bootup time.  When I move the
window, none of the messages appear.

I found folders link fb, cfb, render, etc in XServer.  The enabled
trace messages are in fb folder.

Somebody kindly provide a pointer to understand the flow control of
XServer.  When I move the window what functions might be invoked.

Regards.