Recent mesa commit

Ben Gamari ben at mw0.ath.cx
Fri Apr 4 18:03:55 PDT 2008

Well,

I'm an idiot. Not only does the code in question definitely run
client-side, I can't figure out why gdb doesn't recognize the symbols.
Nevertheless, a bunch of printf magic has lead me to believe that the
problem isn't in the config comparison process. I'm stumped. I just
don't know enough about the X stack. Having installed driproto,
dri2proto, xserver, and mesa probably dozens of times now, I just don't
know what could be wrong. Any thoughts? Are there any files in
particular that could collide? Thanks,

- Ben