having an xorg not binded to a virtual terminal?

mcr at simtone.net mcr at simtone.net
Wed Apr 2 17:07:14 PDT 2008

I have successfully commented out most of the VT switching code in xorg.
This was to get the Columbia University THINC protocol running in a Xen,
which doesn't have a tty0 at all.

I'd rather prefer that the whole VT switchting code moved into the driver
itself as a function pointer, perhaps with the existing code available
as default code.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr at simtone.net>
Director -- Consumer Desktop Development, Simtone Corporation, Ottawa, Canada

SIMtone Corporation fundamentally transforms computing into simple,
secure, and very low-cost network-provisioned services pervasively
accessible by everyone.  Learn more at www.simtone.net and www.SIMtoneVDU.com