seemingly random crash on shutdown with Xorg 7.3

dark_mail at gmx.net dark_mail at gmx.net
Thu Sep 27 13:24:41 PDT 2007

Remy Bosch schrieb:
> What version of the xserver are you running?
> Here it's 1.4 of xorg 7.3 on gentoo 2007.0
> You might need the latest release of the xorg-package.
> What distro are you running? Just curious...
>
> I saw no errors, as far as i can tell.
>

> Remy

I just tried the latest official intel-drivers (version 2.1.1) from
gentoo, and at first it looked fine, I rebooted several times with doing
different stuff in between, but after running Neverwinter Nights it hung
again when shutting down ... :-(

Do I have to upgrade the whole of Xorg to 7.3 to get it to work?