EXA - current status with Intel driver

Jesse Barnes jbarnes at virtuousgeek.org
Mon Sep 24 09:51:43 PDT 2007

On Monday, September 24, 2007 9:20 am Lukas Hejtmanek wrote:
> In my case, switch to console is OK. But resume results in flashing
> screen with garbage.

Yeah, suspend/resume isn't fully supported on several platforms, and the
X and driver callbacks aren't very well suited to it (afaik most
drivers try to do suspend/resume state updates in Enter/LeaveVT, which
is also used for VT switch).  There will be full support once we have
kernel modesetting in the DRM however; should be nice and fast too.

Jesse