ATI 6.7.192 Dual-Head

Alex Deucher alexdeucher at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 20:11:32 PDT 2007

On 9/19/07, Red Neck <kcender07 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My setup is an ATI Radeon X300SE card which is
> powering two identical DVI LCD monitors through DualHead enabled via
> MergedFB.  Recently I updated my machine to Xorg 7.3 and ATI driver
> 6.7.192 which has subsequently broken my DualHead setup in that my
> second LCD no longer receives any signal.

dual dvi is still a bit of a work in progress as I don't have
functional hardware to test it at the moment.  I should have some soon
however and I'm working proper init of external tmds chips right now.
Also, FWIW, there was a bug in the bios connector tabling parsing that
led to a faulty tmds type for the external tmds connector.  you might
have more luck with 6.7.193.

Alex