How to disable/limit pixmap cache in X

Pat Kane pekane52 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 18:02:31 PDT 2007

One of the lessons I have learned (the hard way) is that
a system should not have flow-control at two  adjacent layers,
that would promote deadlocks.

Another is the adding delays and timeouts is a very temporary fix.
It is best to try to understand the root cause of a problem.

But hey, a hacker has to do what a hacker has to do...
... make it appear to work :-)

Pat
---