xf86-video-radeonhd pushed.

Igor Mozolevsky igor at hybrid-lab.co.uk
Wed Sep 19 06:57:43 PDT 2007

On 19/09/2007, Felipe Contreras <felipe.contreras at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On 9/18/07, Luc Verhaegen <libv at skynet.be> wrote:
> > As the topic states, it's out there... even though it will throw up its
> > hands at 95% of the cards out there, it's out.
> >
> > Find it at
> > git://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/xorg/driver/xf86-video-radeonhd
>
> The http one doesn't seem to work.
>
> I'm behind a firewall so I can't use the git protocol.
>
> I'm trying this:
>
> git clone
> http://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/xorg/driver/xf86-video-radeonhd/

Why not just dump it into  ftp.x.org/pub/individual/driver for those who
just want the file without the added hassle of protocol on top of protocol
on top of N other protocols wrappers?  Problems are always simple - there's
no need to reinvent the wheel just because some guy feels like doing
something different for a year...

My 2c,
--
Igor