intel 965GM integrated graphics chipset on dell d830 with fedora7 not working correctly

Dmitry Babrovich Dmitry.Babrovich at densitrongaming.com
Tue Sep 18 01:34:07 PDT 2007

Dear Dan

You could also try following the following article
(http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php?p=2399695&postcount=102). Although
it was written for ubuntu users you can still adopt it for Fedora. I
think fix you error message by following steps 2, 3 and 4 in the
article. I did successfully build intel driver (and MESA and DRI) using
the information provided in the article.

Yours sincerely,

Dmitry