xf86-video-radeonhd pushed.

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at sun.com
Mon Sep 17 18:41:06 PDT 2007

Luc Verhaegen wrote:
> As the topic states, it's out there... even though it will throw up its
> hands at 95% of the cards out there, it's out.
>
> Find it at
> git://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/xorg/driver/xf86-video-radeonhd

Cool - built right out of the box on Solaris (though 'make dist' and
'make distcheck' fail due to the dangling AtomBIOS code references in
src/Makefile.am).

One simple bug I noticed is that there does seem to be a placeholder
left in for the bug reporting address - when running on a Radeon HD
2400 Pro board it told me:
"To help rectify this, please send your X log to MAILINGLIST."