News ATI drivers

Egbert Eich eich at suse.de
Sun Sep 9 03:44:13 PDT 2007

Alan Coopersmith writes:
 > Bauke Jan Douma wrote:
 > > All this silence (esp. on this thread) from the relevant Xorg developers
 > > (up to now) can only mean one thing: the report is accurate, and said
 > > developers are under embargo till monday.
 >
 > Or everyone who knows about it was at the Linux Kernel Summit last week
 > or is traveling to the UK right now for the X Developer Summit starting
 > Monday.

Right :)
... or are in a hacking spell.
Libv and I are shacking up in a tiny hotel room with a HUGE pile
of fatty, unhealthy junk food and tea bags busy hacking away on
code.

Arrgh, libv just pulled open the drapes... it's daylight outside,
hurting my eyes.

Should anyone going to XDS wonder how to get from Stansted airport
to Cambridge:
There is no train running at the moment - but a replacement bus.
This bus leaves from the bus terminal one floor above the train
station at the airport, bay 28/29 (which may already be different
today).
There are NO signs whatsover on the way to the bus, at the stop
or at the bus itself. If in doubt ASK your way thru (at least
3 people) and take the majority opinion.
DON'T take the the bus at bay 18, this is a different company
unrelated British Rail.

Should anyone listen: British Rail SUCKS!

Cheers,
	Egbert.