Fix for Theater200 on Radeon x600 VIVO

Bogdan Diaconescu b_diaconescu at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 7 13:27:00 PDT 2007

Hi, the default case in RADEONVIP_reset setting
VIPH_CONTROL to 0x003F0004 is an error according to
the documentation I have. The LSB sets the divider for
te VIP clock and should be an even number, odd numbers
being not allowed. That should be the reason your
RT200 was not recognized. Adding the case for your
card is a good solution.

Writing a kernel driver that will be used by v4L
application to control the tuner and RT200 could be a
solution in moving towards changing avview with a
different aplication. Now xv is used by avview to
control the tuner through i2c bus.

Bogdan