Hi Everyone,problem about translucent window , can you help me?

李海 lihai_suc at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 6 11:06:59 PDT 2007

Hi everyone,
   I want to develop a window like you showed in http://people.freedesktop.org/~keithp/screenshots/  I install xcompmgr and modify xorg.conf ,now X Composite can work well.but because of can not find any source code or manual to refer , I don't know how to start. anyone has experience in it? I am eager to get your help. I will appreciate any of your help.                                                                                                       GOOD LUCK!                                                                                                          Yours,                                                                                                         mars