SOLVED: xorg, 965GM -> no devices detected

Peter Clifton pcjc2 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Oct 23 08:11:53 PDT 2007

On Tue, 2007-10-23 at 14:45 +0100, Colin Guthrie wrote:
> Jens Stroebel wrote:
> > Maybe it's time to remove the legacy link i810->intel as it does no
> > longer work 100% correctly?
>
> +1 for that as I am going to have to remove it anyway so that I can
> provide a real i810 1.7.4 package for people with older 845 chipsets
> that do not work with the newer driver.

I've been chasing down some intel driver bugs out of the Ubuntu bug
database. Can you point me at any bugzilla entries describing what
issues are seen with older 845 chipsets with the intel driver?

(Are we talking about the 2.1.1 driver, or the git driver breaking
these?)

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,