Intel Driver

Darren Roswell rezteck at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 15:35:46 PDT 2007

That worked I was able to compile the driver successfully.  I did have to
update Xorg to 7.2.  But now I cannot get the driver to acutally load.
Could you forward me a copy of your xorg.conf file possibly.  Or do you have
any reccomendations.   I tried what they recommended on
intellinuxgraphics.org but I think I'm missing something basic.  I really
appreciate your help with this as I actually feel like I'm moving forward
and not just spinning my wheels like I have been for the past week.

--
Rezteck Services
Darren Roswell