Problem with xorg ati driver (open source "ati")

Jussi Schultink jussi01 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 12:03:41 PDT 2007

Hi,

Thanks a lot for responding to my question. However, the 1440x900
there was only so i could functionally operate while reporting the
bug. Unfortunately neither of the 2 options you gave worked. I may
have given slightly wrong information in that it seems the screen is
only stretched in the x direction (horizontally).

If someone Has any other ideas It would be great to hear them.

Thanks

Jussi