New DRI interface changes landed

Kristian Høgsberg krh at bitplanet.net
Fri Oct 12 20:46:00 PDT 2007

Hi,

I've committed the new DRI interface that will enable GLX 1.4 and
redirected rendering.  The interface is not backwards compatible, so
the git X server will not be able to load older DRI drivers for AIGLX
and the DRI drivers from Mesa git wont work with older X servers.  So
to get AIGLX running, get and install git mesa, the compile the X
server against that.

Furthermore, the X server now needs the 1.4.9 version of glproto,
since I added support for GLX_SGIX_pbuffer.  I only tagged 1.4.9 in
git, but didn't do tarballs or send out a release yet.  Will do that
as soon as possible.

cheers,
Kristian