[Fwd: [Fwd: DRI and OpenGL problem with GM965]] - Problem solved

Svetlana Atanasova svetlana at netissat.bg
Fri Oct 5 04:17:56 PDT 2007

Hello,

    Problem is solved after compiling new version of xserver. The
difference is that
framebuffer mapping is supported in xserver in newer version and intel
driver uses this mapping.
In the slackware 12.0 is useed  DRI major version 5, minor version 0,
Intel driver works properly
with major version 5, minor version 4. With minor version 0 driver-intel
tries to use it's own mapping
that doesn't work. In slackware-current there isn't newer version of
xserver so it must be built from source.