Xorg total lockup!

6dsgsdf dfgsdfg asfaddu at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 27 06:03:38 PST 2007

Hi, is the second time that i write in this mailing list to solve a bug that i had using Xorg with "Ati Radeon 9200 pro"

XORG'S LOGS>
/*
tossed event which came in late
mieqEnequeue: out-of-order valuator event; dropping.
(a lot of time)
*/

I tryed all versions of xorg and ati driver from stable, testing, unstable and experimental, I also searched on google and various forums and editet evrything in my "xorg.conf" but i can't solve this fuckin bug!
The only solution is disabling "DRI" in "xorg.conf" but without DRI I have some problems seeing high definition dvds and some HD videos. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

at soner
by luca.