git

Michael Lothian mike at fireburn.co.uk
Sun Nov 25 11:55:59 PST 2007

I've been testing the latest Git code with the gentoo git ebuilds

It's a fantastic way of testing the code and I think some of the
developers really aught to test their code using this before a
reliease. I though it was something I was doing wrong not being able
to get xorg-server to build but it turns out it was just several bugs

Mike