xorg freeze

6dsgsdf dfgsdfg asfaddu at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 18 17:33:44 PST 2007

Hi boys i have a problem with an ati radeon 9200 pro (rv280) built by sapphire (using "radeon" opensource drivers), when i see a film or i use a glx application the xorg freeze and the only solutions is: pkill -9 Xorg from a remote machine.

i tryed editing all options of my xorg.conf, changing versions 7.1 7.2 and 7.3 from debian repository, but i can't solve the problem! can you help me?

< Xorg.0.log  error>

tossed event which came in late
mieqEnequeue: out-of-order valuator event; dropping.

(many times)

thanks. Luca.