xorg multiseat xgl

Paulo Zanoni przanoni at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 08:03:36 PST 2007

2007/11/10, Yan Seiner <yan at seiner.com>:
> I guess I am looking for some sort of testing packages or at least a
> 'multiseat for idiots' guide for Debian Lenny; there's only so many
> projects I can stay on top of (I am involved in several embedded - no X
> at all - projects).  At some point I have to draw the line and say, "For
> xorg, I am a user, not a developer."  :-(

You could try our multiseat live-cd [0]. Its intention is NOT to
install multiseat systems, but to test and validate them (ubuntu's
default "install" button won't work unless you copy the scripts, paste
in your system and run them).

You could also try wiki{pedia,books} howtos[1] to learn how things work.

[0] http://www.c3sl.ufpr.br/multiterminal/livecd.html (the page is in
Portuguese but I'm sure you'll be able to find out everything ^^ )
[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiseat