TWM: truetype support

Mike Russo miker at readq.com
Wed Nov 7 07:05:41 PST 2007

Eeri Kask wrote:
> Hello twm users,
>
> let me kindly present recent advancements done to the twm window
> manager.  Attached is a tar file containing the following tar files:

Hey dude - thanks for spending some time on twm and making it look good.
Any chance you might upload a gzipped Linux/x86 binary? :)

--
Mike Russo
ReadQ Systems, Inc.

Random quote of the last-time-I-ran-bash:
Words are the litmus paper of the minds. If you find yourself in the power
of someone who will use the word "commence" in cold blood, go somewhere
else very quickly. But if they say "Enter", don't stop to pack.
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)