xf86-driver-radeonhd

Xavier Bestel xavier.bestel at free.fr
Wed Nov 7 05:06:29 PST 2007

Hi,

On Wed, 2007-11-07 at 18:36 +0800, Erdenebat Guntomor wrote:
> Hi dear All,
>
> Does anybody tell me where can i find information about radeonhd
> driver's development process? And when will it support 3d acceleration?

AFAIK ATI's legal team is still in the process of "cleaning the docs"
about the 3D engine to make them releasable. For now the work is focused
on mode setting and output selection (i.e. you have a working but
unaccelerated video card).
You can follow the code progress in the git repository:
git://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/xorg/driver/xf86-video-radeonhd (or
using the web interface at freedesktop.org).

More knowledgeable people could tell you more.

	Xav