intel 965 issue (dlsym for __driCreateNewScreen_20050727 failed)

Jason Sewall jasonsewall at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 08:25:37 PST 2007

Thanks for the help, I grabbed that branch and compiled and that error
went away. However, now I get the line "(EE) AIGLX error: drmMap of
framebuffer failed (Invalid argument)(EE) AIGLX: reverting to software
rendering"...

I've attached my Xorg log; I'd appreciate any help you all could give.
I'm still at 430 fps in glxgears and it's not the end of the world,
but it is important to me to squeeze all of the 3d I can out of this
laptop....