(no subject) (zhengyi)

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Sat Nov 3 22:49:33 PDT 2007

You request rather basic stuff to solve more higher level tasks.
Beside KDE and Gnome there are many toolkits providing simple drawing
capabilities. Why it might be difficult to find something with more than
8-bit per channel, the 24/32 bit per pixel depth is supported by most.

For instance very simple examples with the cross platform toolkit FLTK are
to read here:
http://seriss.com/people/erco/fltk/
for antialiased drawing look at Cairo -> Examples:
http://www.cairographics.org

Hope this helps obsoleting framebuffer stuff for your task.

regards,
Kai-Uwe Behrmann
--
developing for colour management