Incorrect branch "upstream-experimental" added to xserver

Drew Parsons dparsons at debian.org
Tue May 29 10:21:57 PDT 2007

Dear repository admins,

while pushing patch 2f13b7c113c17239e382dd3640e9c29201d8ab1f to xserver
(fixing the Xprt build) from the Debian repo, I mistakenly used
"git-push ssh://dparsons@git.freedesktop.org/git/xorg/xserver
upstream-experimental"  instead of "git-push
ssh://dparsons@git.freedesktop.org/git/xorg/xserver
upstream-experimental:master"

This has created an unwanted upstream-experimental branch.

I can't delete the branch myself using "git-push
ssh://dparsons@git.freedesktop.org/git/xorg/xserver :upstream-experimental"
because of the error message "remote does not support deleting refs".

Could you kindly remove this upstream-experimental branch at your
convenience?

Thank you and sorry for the trouble.

Drew