Synaptics MIT license approved

Florian Loitsch florian.loitsch at sophia.inria.fr
Thu May 17 07:44:39 PDT 2007

As one of the synaptics developers (my patches got accepted today :) I would
suggest the following: ask the developers again without too much
explanations. A simple:
---
Sorry to contact you again. All contributors have agreed to the license
change, but my/our mail asking you for the license change might have been
misleading. For a detailled discussion see URL-to-discussion.
We (xorg-developers) still would like to have the synaptics driver under the
same license as the xorg-server and if you are still willing to switch the
license, please confirm once again.
If you have questions on the licenses do not hesitate to contact me/us (on the
mailinglist).
---
// florian