New git version & branch works

Edward Shu Edward.Shu at Sun.COM
Mon May 14 20:23:33 PDT 2007

Hi,
   I upgraded my git to version 1.5.0.7 several days ago. And it was
found that only the master work could be cloned with the new git tools.
However, with the older git tools, I can git all of the branch works
from freedesktop.
   Here are my command:
  1)  git clone git://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/xorg/xserver
  2) (cd to the repository cloned) git branch -a (show all the branch works)
     only.
        * matser
          origin/HEAD
          origin/master

  Is it a new behavior of the latest git tools? And how can I do to get all of
the branch works from the parent repository?

--
Best Regards,
Ming.