Driver for Intel X3100

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Fri May 11 10:55:39 PDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-05-11 at 13:31 -0400, Iassen Hristov wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there going to be (when) a driver for the new Intel GMA X3100?
>
> There is no mention of X3000 or X3100 on
> <http://www.intellinuxgraphics.org/>

Oops; I didn't get that brand name stuck into the release. The X3100 is
the graphics accelerator that is integrated into the 965GM chipset.

The 2.0 release of the Intel driver includes support for this chip; that
release was made several weeks ago, so some developer distributions have
already picked it up (Debian Unstable, Fedora Rawhide and others).

keith.packard at intel.com