Where is the antialiasing?

Konrad Merz konrad.merz at googlemail.com
Wed May 2 01:50:20 PDT 2007

Hey

so I looked at that function and think that I understand that, now
just make sure that is right.

At the beginning and the end of each line you set an alpha value.
Is that to antialiasing the polygon? Is that right?

I talk about the xserver/fb/fbedg.c
fbRasterizeEdges8 function.

I hope you can answer me that.

Warm regards