AW: Caught signal 11. Server aborting

billyx at gmx.at billyx at gmx.at
Sun Mar 25 15:07:19 PDT 2007

Hello.

If you are talking about the xserver-xorg-video-intel-modesetting package I
think it is the same package (xserver-xorg-video-i810-modesetting is a link
and the xserver-xorg-video-intel-modesetting package).
If you are talking about xserver-xorg-video-intel: This works for me (the
log is in my first post) but only at 1280x720 and a need the modesetting
driver for a better resolution (1920x1080).

Cheers

Bernhard Mähr